5 Blast From The Past Photos Of Notorious B.I.G. That'll Take You Back
One way to stay connected to The Notorious B.I.G., is to follow the person who brought him into this world, his mom, Ms. Voletta Wallace. She knew Biggie before he was the the illest rapper ever, she raised him as Christopher Wallace and that young man became the person we hail today. As the greatest rapper who ever lived, proved by his immense reach, his mastery of lyrics, and his ability to flow so well that babies even respect him, he is the most memorable and impactful rapper who continues to influence culture, art, music and more, even 22 years after his death. Let's celebrate his life with 5 rare images posted by his mom, Ms. Voletta Wallace.
1. Captioned: "My son was always Focused!!. #christopherwallace #bigforever"
2. Captioned: "Always thinking , planning... its a Brooklyn Thing. #christopherwallace"
3. Captioned: "One of the few pictures I have never seen. #Repost @bystormpitts
#tbt My Brother @diddy is looking at me like Back Up Gucc! I saw this jacket first lol and BIG looking like this joint look kinda small man! #missYouBIG #LoveYall #HumbleBeginnings!!"
4. Captioned: "The young King of New York. #christopherwallace"
5. Captioned: ":) Christopher!!!"
For more from Biggie's mom, follow Ms. Voletta Wallace on Instagram HERE.